Cheesy Rice Ball, Easy Way to Save Your Leftover Rice
TIMESINDONESIA, JAKARTA – If you a rice lover and has some left over rice on your table, you don’t need to be worry for this staple food has another way of serving other than served plain on your table. It's so called as Fried Cheesy Rice Ball.
This dish is such a simple dish to make. It doesn’t consume much time for the operation. You will just need to mix everything up, even some other left over condiments or side dishes. So, without any further do, let's check out the recipe.
- 1 cup left over rice
- 2 pcs sausages (minced)
- 1/4 cup carrot (minced)
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 block of shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 egg (beated)
- Bread crumbs (adjustable)
- Cooking oil
- Sautéed minced sausage and carrot using cooking oil for a minute. Add some salt and pepper into it. Set it aside and let it cold.
- Once it cold enough, add the rice and shredded parmesan cheese, mix it evenly.
- Put on your gloves, add a ladle of mixed ingredients to your hand. Make a small ball that will fit for 2 to three bites just like when you make snow ball. Press it harder to make sure it sticks to each other.
- Roll it into beaten egg, then roll it over the bread crumb. Do it to the rest of the rice ball.
- Once all was done, heat your pan, and deep fry your rice ball till it turns golden brown. Lift it up. Served it with mayonnaise or certain sauce you like. And your cheesy rice ball is ready to served.
**) Dapatkan update informasi pilihan setiap hari dari TIMES Indonesia dengan bergabung di Grup Telegram TI Update. Caranya, klik link ini dan join. Pastikan Anda telah menginstal aplikasi Telegram di HP.
|Publisher||: Sholihin Nur|