8 Pilgrims Left Undergone some Treatments in the Local Hospital of Saudi Arabia
TIMESINDONESIA, JAKARTA – The Head of PR, Data and Information of Secretary General of Ministry of Religious Affair Indonesia (Karo HDI Setjen Kemenag RI) Akhmad Fauzin said the bad news that there were still 8 Indonesian pilgrims left at local hospital of Saudi Arabia.
"The government assured that all their cost of staying at the hospital has been taken cared of by them," Akhmad Fauzin said said at Asrama Haji Jakarta Pondok Gede on Monday (15/8/2022).
He also stated that the pilgrims will be closely monitored by the Hajj Affair of General Consulate of Indonesia in Jeddah. Their condition will be strictly evaluated day by day. Once they showed good sign of health, and doctor allowed them to go home, they will be taken back home.
"Let's send them our positive thought. And may they'd be better soon and able to go back to their home safely," Fauzin said.
Here are the list of pilgrims who were still charged in the local hospital of Saudi Arabia.
1. Iis Rostaniah Najarudin, female, pasport number C57 91 948, group JKG 10, from Jakarta Garuda Pondokgede, charged at King Faisal Hospital, Mecca;
2. Abas Bahtiar Abdul Manan, male, pasport number C63 32 900, grooup JKS 3, from Jakarta Saudia Bekasi, charged at Al Noer Hospital, Mecca;
3. Akhmad Danial Al Karamat, male, pasport number C85 37 788, group SUB 23, from Surabaya, charged at Al Noer Hospital, Mecca;
4. Fahrur Rozi, male, pasport number C60 85 129, group SUB 36, from Surabaya, charged at Al Noer Hospital, Mecca;
5. Apani Muhammad Kasim, male, pasport number C67 17 787, group BDJ 7, from Banjarmasin, charged at King Abdullah Hospital, Mecca;
6. Suherno Seoen Sukardi, male, pasport number C58 16 935, group JKG 19, from Jakarta Garuda Pondokgede, charged at King Abdullah Hospital, Jeddah;
7. Sugeng Ngadeni Marwitambir, male, pasport number C70 91 139, group SUB 9, from Surabaya, charged at King Abdullah Hospital, Jeddah; and
8. Munasih Kemed Engking, female, pasport number C28 93 829, group JKS 13, from Jakarta Saudia Bekasi, charged at King Abdullah Hospital, Jeddah.
Those are the list of the pilgrims who were still got charged in the local hospital of Saudi Arabia due to health issues.
**) Dapatkan update informasi pilihan setiap hari dari TIMES Indonesia dengan bergabung di Grup Telegram TI Update. Caranya, klik link ini dan join. Pastikan Anda telah menginstal aplikasi Telegram di HP.
|Publisher||: Rizal Dani|