Enjoy the Beauty of Pangandaran from Alun-alun Paamprokan Watch Post
TIMESINDONESIA, PANGANDARAN – Pangandaran Beach, West Java has been well known with its beauty. Lots of people coming to this beach everyday especially during weekend. And now, you could even enjoy the beauty from Alun-alun Paamprokan Watch Post.
Alun-alun Paamprokan Watch Post had just been built by the local government. This Watch Post situated in the middle of the alun-alun or central park of Pangandaran.
The local government also build some other facilities such as fitness equipments and some playground. All these things has become an nice attraction for the locals during their time at the central park.
However, the Watch Post has become the main attraction of the area. Everyone who come to this place always wanted to reach the top of the Watch Post and enjoy the beauty of Pangandaran Beach.
However, to be able to climb up on the top of the Watch Post, you need to follow the guidelines. "The visitors must to follow certain rules the management has applied," Alif, the manager of Grend Pangandaran said on Thursday (23/9/2021).
Check the terms And requirements to be able to climb up the Watch Post below:
1. Kids Under 10 year must be acclmpanied by adult
2. Those who got heart disease and epilepsy aren't allowed to climb up the Watch Post without supervisor
3. Make sure every floor are not over capacity
4. Don't sleep on the watch post
5. Keep the distance between other while taking the stairs
6. Do not litter
7. Don't stop on the stairs
8. No vandalism
9. Watch Post will be closed by 18.00 p.m.
10. Don't do any harmful thing
11. There will be no officer put on the Watch Post. The management doesn't have responsible for anything bad happen to the visitors.
|Publisher||: Sholihin Nur|