Let's Try to Make Your Homemade MeatballsKamis, 28 Mei 2020 - 00:03 | 10.65k
TIMESINDONESIA, JAKARTA – Meatballs as you all know is a ground meat rolled in small ball. This foods taste so good especially when its served with beef broth along with some of its side dishes.
Meatballs originally came from China. The Chinese used to made it from pork. Yet in some country the fork substituted with beef, chicken, or fish. To cut the long story short, here is the recipe.
- 750 gr tenderloin beef
- 150 gr corn starch
- 1 white egg
- 3 clove garlic
- 5 cloves of fried smashed garlic
- 200 gr ice tube
- sugar, salt and pepper (optional)
- Put the beef on food processor along with the ice tube so the fiber stays.
- Add all ingredients and mix them well.
- Heat a bowl of water on the stove, and start scooping and make your meatballs and put them in the boiling water till they float on top of the water.
- let it sit and cool. You could keep them in the refrigerator or just eat them with some delicious savory beef broth.
Make sure you have beef bone for this one. Because it will determine the taste of tour broth. Pur the beef bone along with salt, ground pepper, garlic and a little bit of sugar. And enjoy your meatballs with this broth and you will have the most amazing soup you ever taste. (*)
|Publisher||: Sholihin Nur|