Self Quarantine Time Makes You Gain More Weight? Stop It Before Its Too LateSabtu, 23 Mei 2020 - 21:44 | 3.98k
TIMESINDONESIA, JAKARTA – Lots of people saying that they fain more weight during this self quarantine time. They even said that they ate their regular meal. But why? Whats the problem till their regular habit backfire them?
Well, we got you several tips of Aprinia Dian Nurhayati, SGz, MSi, a local nutritionist so you could stabilize your weight or bring it back to normal.
1. Avoid taking more foods which contain more glucose in it. Take what you need, or just simply change it with another staple food which contain less glucose.
2. Avoid taking junk food. Junk food has been known to have less benefit to our body. It also has some kind of trans fats that gives more negative impact to your body.
"It will give you a bigger chance to gain more weight and then another chance for heart disease," Nurhayati said.
3. Dehydrate your body. Taking enough water will hydrate your body as well make you less craving some food. Take at least 8 glass of water each day.
4. Do more exercise. You could it with simple exercise such as walking, jogging, plank, sit up, push up or another thing you could do at your house. These will burn your calories and help you lose your weight.
6. Put a scale in your bathroom. So each time you've done taking shower, you could check your weight. This to support to to maintain it or lose it.
weight self quarantine time jakarta
|Publisher||: Sholihin Nur|